Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been Waiting.

It's here. The event I have been waiting for for months. Years, maybe. Honestly... ever since the first movie came out two years ago. I have grown to know these characters and I love them. I love what they do and what they sing. They are awesome, and I will admit that sometimes, I wish I was one of them.
Let's be honest. Far more people love these movies then they care to admit. And now that one is about to hit the big screen... well, America is thrilled. I am thrilled. Dana is thrilled. We are dragging our husbands to see this movie tomorrow night and yes, we have already purchased tickets online. We talked about it for a long time today and are about as excited as the sixth grade girls at school... maybe more. I also downloaded the soundtrack tonight and am so excited to listen to it on my way to school tomorrow. It's definitely going to make me pop out of bed and get ready quickly. I am pumped. I love High School Musical and I will be devastated tomorrow at the end of the movie when the fun finally comes to an end. Oh, man, I can't even stand it.

On a side note, report cards are done. Phewf. The end of the quarter is always a long haul for me. I'm going to go and read myself to sleep. I've gotten hooked on the Yada Yada Prayer Group books. I'm loving them. I love to read in general, but I love when I find a series that just makes me happy.

Night night.

2 comments :

A Family Created By God said...

Have fun! I must admit that I have never seen any of those movies!!

Clever Karen said...

Ahhh, report cards done! That always is a blessing! I hope you did something nice for yourself to celebrate!