This weekend, Tyler and I are going to a marriage conference with Dana & Corey. They went last year and it sounded like an amazing time, so we are going with them this year. It is at their church, so we won't have to travel (HALLELUJAH!) and we are looking forward to spending time with them. Dana is one of my best "Cincinnati friends" (and just plain friend) by far, and we're going to see each other next weekend as well, so I have LOTS to look forward to. We taught together last year, and this year she is staying home with her precious baby girl, Malia, so we don't see each other near as often. I am also looking forward to holding this darling creature tonight:


3 comments :
Oh she is soooo cute!! Have a good time!
have so much fun. im excited to hear how the marriage conference went. :) love you!
what marriage conference were you headed to? We went to one when we were first married...we'll have to compare notes.
Post a Comment