
This morning, while singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"with my class, I was reminded of my favorite version that was sung last year by one of my favorite little people who shall remain nameless. It went something like this...
"...you'll go down in hissssstorrrryyyyy..... like Hitler!"
Kids say the funniest darndest things.

6 comments :
Too cute!! I can't believe someone said Hitler instead of Lincoln!!! He He He!! Only at OUR school!
And we always said "like Columbus," not "Like Lincoln"
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Too funny about the hitler comment, we always said "Like George Washington!"
If you think about it, "Like Columbus" isn't any better than "like Hitler" - Colombus massacred thousands of people too...
Thanks for stopping by. I have loved reading. This old girl needs some younger inspiration in her life. I am now a substitute teacher so I can relate to counting to 20 while I wait for the class to respond to BE Quiet! Stella is doing OK still not normal yet. I am just hoping that all will be normal again soon!!!!Show us some pics of George. Have a blessed day! Jackie
Sound like something one of my little girls would say...I bet you can guess who.
Post a Comment