I got the idea to join this blog carnival from my friend from college, Lindsey. Lindsey is one of those gals that, after reading her blog, I am so bummed that we didn't become better friends in college. We live far away now, but it's nice to have another blog/ IRL* friend to keep up with!
*That's In Real Life for you non-MckMama people out there.
Anyway, I present to you, Grace in Small Things. These are daily reminders of all the things I have to be thankful for. Welcome to my first edition.
1. Olive Cheese Bread
2. Mario Kart on the Wii
3. My Smartboard
4. Having a cool house on a hot afternoon
5. Talking in Jamaican accents with my third graders
There you have it.
Oh, and this sweet guy is home! Give Him some praise!!!

2 comments :
I like Lindsey's blog too. and I like this idea. We should catch up sometime soon.
You are too sweet! Your blog inspired me to start one :) Isn't it nice to remember to be grateful for the little things each day?
Post a Comment