Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shameless: Part 2.

Well, I figured if I can give myself another chance to win something, why wouldn't I? Especially something as beautiful as an HP TouchSmart computer! The computer that I have is more than adequate, but I still would love to win one of these beauties! I would encourage you to go and try to win yourself! I actually read all of the blogs of the women who are giving these computers away, so I feel as if I know them just a little! If you'd like to win, go follow these links:

BooMama
MckMama
Nie Nie
Stephanie
Kelly

Again, best of luck! We will return to our regularly scheduled blogging tomorrow-- maybe. My sweet Momma is coming for a few days and I am so excited to spend some time with her! I am on Christmas break for the next two weeks and plan to take full advantage of my time off!


Happy Sunday!

No comments :