I am loving this nursery on Ohdeedoh. I have never used wallpaper and have always had an aversion of sorts to it, but this nursery is to die for! I love all of the white clean lines that contrast with the paper. I am also a big fan of those radiators under the windows. There is nothing about this nursery I would change! It's so simplistic and soothing. Perfect for baby.
Maybe my aversion to wallpaper comes from the fact that I've heard it's a mother to take down. Also, I have heard the horror stories of people moving into homes and having layers upon layers of paper to take down. It just seems so permanent... paint, I feel, is easier to change. However, if I'm wrong, feel free to educate me on the subject!
I also love the different ways that people are using wallpaper these days. The really cute wallpaper tends to be about $48, 843 per roll and frankly, that's not in our budget these days. Some cute alternatives are using wallpaper for shapes, wall art, or on a canvas. Please take note...
I also love the different ways that people are using wallpaper these days. The really cute wallpaper tends to be about $48, 843 per roll and frankly, that's not in our budget these days. Some cute alternatives are using wallpaper for shapes, wall art, or on a canvas. Please take note...
I am loving this! The idea of papering a ceiling-- not so much. Again, such a soothing room. I love this as a nursery, but I think this would be a delightful idea for a warm, inviting guest room.
I would not put an elephant in my guest room, but I think this is cute for a little one's room. I love the letter pillow, too. Oh, and the bookshelf. I think this would be a magical place to curl up and read on a rainy day-- a perfect scenario for me as a child (and now!).
Cute, cute, cute! (I know, I'm posting all nurseries/kids rooms-- baby on the brain. Forgive me.) I love the different shades of pink and yellow. Again, I love the "one wall wallpaper" look. So fun and fresh.


3 comments :
Personally, I'm not a big fan of wallpaper, but the pictures you put here are very cute and use wallpaper well. Be warned though - it SUCKS trying to get it off the wall if you ever change your mind. :)
wallpaper scares me! The cutting it just right and lining it up perfectly. eek!
I heart wallpaper, I wish I were brave and motivated enough to use it! These nursery's are adorable!
Post a Comment