Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome!


Well, if you're here, then you followed directions like a good child from Adventures of a Newlywed! Good job!

This is it! Is. It. Not. BEAUTIFUL?! Danielle at The Design Girl is responsible for my darling new blog and I am so happy with it! Thanks, Danielle!

You didn't think I would just up and leave the blog world, did you? Oh, the HORROR. Never. I enjoy you all way too much.

Today, I don't really have anything of substance to say, other than to tell you about my snack this afternoon. I sent out a Tweet the other day asking for healthy snack ideas and I got a suggestion for Mary's Gone Crackers and Laughing Cow Cheese from my friend, Krysta.

The only difference is that I got the herb variety of crackers. They are so delicious and so good for you! I would highly recommend this treat. You can find the crackers at organic grocery stores or in the organic section of your grocery store. Thanks again, Krysta!

Alright, peeps. That's all I've got today. I hope you enjoy the new blog! Let me know what you think! Oh, and comments are at the top now. All these new things to enjoy. Gotta love it!

3 comments :

Katie said...

cute blog, rachel! i added you to my reading list!

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

It's so cute!! Love the design!

Sally said...

I love the PINK--that goes without saying. I was wondering when the name change was coming!