Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Card Review


I love Christmas.

Now, I'm not one of those people who starts listening to Christmas music in September (my husband) or who wants to start decorating in October. No ma'am. But once mid-November rolls around, I start hearing the Christmas bells ringing and I get very excited.

This year, I feel like Christmas holds a whole new meaning for me. I was in Macy's at the end of October and of course, they were already decking the halls hardcore. I got on the escalator and it hit me-- I have a BABY SON this Christmas. This is our first Christmas as a family of three, my first Christmas as a mom. I don't know why it hit me so hard, but of course, I started crying right there in the middle of Macy's. I am a class act. I managed to dry my tears a few minutes later due to the shock I felt when I picked up a baby sweater that cost $79. Um, no. Not happening.

Alright, I'm back from my rabbit trail. Yes, I love Christmas. As long as I can remember, one of my favorite parts of the season is opening the mail and looking through people's Christmas cards. It's so fun to receive them as a couple and when I go home to Michigan, I love looking at my parent's cards. It is so great to see how people's families are expanding and changing.

This will be our first Christmas to put a picture of the three of us on our card and I'm so excited! Tiny Prints has a fantastic selection of Christmas cards this year. I really love Tiny Prints; I remember the first time I heard about them was when my girlfriend sent out her daughter's first birthday invites from Tiny Prints. They were darling. The quality is great and the selection is vast. There are so many; it's hard to choose just one.



I really love cards that say "Merry Christmas" and I like that this one has the word family in it and that it wishes people a happy new year! I also love that it has the year on it. It'll be a good reminder for me when I'm old and gray of what year we had this card.



The color scheme on this card is so pretty; it reminds me of our card from last year. We also will probably be using a black and white picture and I love the way it looks with this black and white one.



Oh my word, I LOVE this one! I love the Christmas colors and the square shape. And how cute are those little girls? I love every single thing about this card.



The message on this card perfectly describes the reason that we celebrate Christmas. I love the color scheme and the wording. This might be the one!

If you're still looking for a Christmas card, you really need to check out the holiday card selection at Tiny Prints. I promise you won't be disappointed-- it will be hard to choose!

I'm really excited to pick a card and get it sent out! No matter what, I know Griffin will be the star of the card. 

--Tiny Prints provided me with 50 free Christmas cards for writing this post, but I promise you that even if they didn't, I would still be using them for my holiday cards this year. The quality is fantastic and you can't beat the selection of cards that they offer.

1 comment :

Jillian said...

I love Christmas too but I don't start celebrating till after Thanksgiving! But I love it!