Friday, July 20, 2012

I forgot I had a blog.

Well, hello there.

Did you forget I had a blog? Because I DID.

Actually, there were approximately one thousand times that I thought, "Oh, I should blog!", but then something screwy happened with my old design. I switched to one of those standard blogger templates and it was annoying to me. So I took an unintentional hiatus.

But now, I'm back with a beautiful new design by Annie, whom I actually know as Stephanie! We went on a missions trip to Poland together about 4 years ago and it was my pleasure to work with her. She was as sweet and patient as I remember, even when I made some crazy demands. If you need a new blog design, go see her! I promise you won't be disappointed.

But all in all, what's been going on since February? Mostly just real life-- that always makes me think of David After Dentist, "Is this real life?" Ha! We've been busy and Griffin has been growing, growing, growing! He is my joy. I love that child so much. He loves me, too, but his Daddy is the current center of his world. Well, Daddy and "BALL". Anything that remotely resembles a ball is G's favorite. He also says it very emphatically. He's also taken to barking at me every time I tell him "no". I think he knows how hilarious I think it is. I have been getting very good at my poker face because he can be a stinker! But all in all, he is such an angel boy. I am so thankful to be his mommy.

I really don't have a lot to say tonight other than a quick HELLO! I have really missed blogging and I'm excited to get started again. I know you've all been missing my information on things such as food and my child and food. Speaking of food, I cooked pork tenderloin tonight for the first time. It was NOT good. So dry and chewy. Any tips?

I will be back soon! I promise! I can't stay away from my pretty new blog. Thanks, Stephanie!

I will leave you all with a few iPhone pictures of my sweet boy. I can't get enough of him!


A morning at the zoo-- we love our zoo pass!


I cannot handle the sweetness of this picture. Those cheeks!


We have entered toddlerhood. Good times!


Who is this boy and what did he do with my baby?


A macaroni and cheese beard and mustache. So happy to be eating carbs (like his mom)!

1 comment :

Rachel said...

I meant comment on here the other day when you mentioned your blog on twitter but forgot. Anyhoo....yay for blogging again!!! I need to be able to keep up with my future SIL!