Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday

My friend Rachel (who I sometimes link up with for Menu Monday) does a fun little thing called Five for Friday. It's just five short little blurbs about five things she's loving. I thought I would join her today to let you know about five things I've been enjoying lately!

1. These Gilligan & O'Malley nightgowns from Target. I picked up one of these before our trip to Florida and after sleeping in it for a few nights, I had to grab a few more. Now that it's summer time, I am living in these. They're comfortable, soft, and cute! I do love a full coverage nightgown; they're surprisingly hard to find!


2. Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat. I'd been hearing about this for a long time, but I really liked my generic Sally Hansen top coat. It didn't dry fast, which was a huge pain, but it was a good top coat. On a whim, I decided to grab the Seche Vite and my nail painting has been forever changed. This stuff dries SO incredibly fast! I can do my nails everyday because it takes hardly any time. If you do your own manicures, I would highly recommend this. I've seen it at Target and at Sally's. 


3. Griffin and I had lunch at Chick-fil-A yesterday and I wanted to try one of their new salads. I couldn't decide so I did what I do when I can't choose-- I ask Twitter. Ha! I ended up taking my friend Jenn's suggestion and trying the Cobb salad with the avocado lime ranch with a little bit of buffalo sauce. It was SO good! I love a good Cobb salad and since I wasn't a fan of any of CFA's old salads, I'm happy with the change. I'm extremely bitter that they didn't bring back their banana pudding milkshake, but that's another rant for another time. Here's a picture of my darling lunch date. Aren't you jealous??

4. Chobani Flips. Rachel talked about these too, but I just can't help myself. I don't fancy myself a yogurt lover. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. And random pieces of fruit and other things floating around in my yogurt? Absolutely not. But I can't explain it... I love these! They are delicious and the flavors are perfect. They were $1 at Kroger this week, so as you can see, I stocked up. I've been limiting myself to one a day but I could easily put down 2 or 3. Even if you don't like yogurt (even Greek yogurt-- GAG), try these. I bet you'll be surprised.


5. I pinned this awhile ago, but I still think it's the funniest thing I've ever seen on Pinterest and I've seen a lot of funny things there. Ryan Seacrest... bless your heart. This is totally something I would do. 


Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment :

Rachel said...

Why are the Flips SO good?! It doesn't make sense. I tolerate yogurt, but don't love it. But these are amazing. AMAZING!

I need to get one of those nightgowns. SO cute!