Tuesday, January 21, 2014

39 Weeks

39 Weeks
January 15, 2014- January 21, 2014



How Far Along: 39 weeks

Size of Baby: She's the size of a mini watermelon which is said to be a bit more than 7 pounds and around 20 inches long. All I know is that she doesn't have much more room!

Total Weight Gain: 29 pounds at my weigh in this week. Yahoo!

Maternity Clothes: Yes. I will miss my maternity leggings so very, very much. 

Gender: Girl!

Movement: She moves a lot in the evening. She hangs out on my right side about 85% of the time. I love feeling her little butt press out… it fits perfectly in the palm of my hand! She really shoves it out there. We may need to work on being a little more ladylike when she's born. ;)

Sleep: I'm sleeping well thanks to a half tab of Unisom every night. I feel like a new woman!

What I Miss: I miss being able to get up off the floor without sounding like a dying elephant. It's comical to see and hear, I'm sure.

Cravings: JIF Peanut Butter, straight from the jar. All day, every day. But mostly in the morning!

Symptoms: I'm waddling something fierce. It's the only way I can be assured to keep my balance! 

Best Moment of the Week: Since we thought this might be our last weekend as a trio, we had a family date night at Tom & Chee in Newport. It's a grilled cheese restaurant and it's SO good! We've loved T&C for a long time, but hadn't eaten there recently. I had a Pep & Chee (sourdough, mozzarella, pepperoni and marinara) and creamy tomato soup, Griffin had a standard American cheese and white bread sandwich, and Tyler won the night with a Barbara Blue. It's blueberry compote, ham, and Brie on a GLAZED DONUT. It was incredible and I immediately regretted not getting one myself. He had a cup of the Blue Cheese Chili which was also incredible. Afterwards, we went to the candy store next door and Griffin got to pick out some candy. Then we went home for some popcorn and a viewing of Chuck the Truck. It was a really sweet night with my guys and one I'll think of fondly for a long time. 

We also tried to play in the snow with Griffin earlier that day, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. It was an experience to say the least! 





No comments :