
Another Not Me! Monday is upon us. Now, unlike the stellar MckMama, I have not posted since last Monday. She amazes me-- mother to many small children and she can still blog and photograph to no end. Wow. Someday, maybe, I will have it all together like her! :) But until then...
I did not wear my favorite pants two days in a row last week, aka the only two days of school we had. I don't love them that much and I don't revel in just how cute and comfortable they are. I am also not posting about PANTS in two Not Me! Mondays in a row. That would be lame and I am not lame.
I did not forget my camera during our 3rd grade Thanksgiving party and have to resort to taking horrible pictures on my phone. I am much more responsible than this, I assure you, and would never walk around my classroom holding my camera/phone saying to each child, "Look at me, honey. Honey? LOOK AT ME! I NEED TO TAKE YOUR PICTURE!" That would be ridiculous and I am not ridiculous.
I did not wear my fleece lined Crocs to the grocery store last week with my work clothing. That would be a huge fashion no-no. They are absolutely not so comfortable that I would want to slip my aching, blister-lined feet out of my oh-so-cute-but-horridly-painful shoes to wear them out in public with my super cute work clothes. I did not see people looking at my strange outfit out of the corner of their eyes while I spent a long time at Biggs. That would be really embarrassing and I would never do anything intentionally embarrassing.
This weekend, I did not continually think to myself, "I will go running on Monday. I will go to my weights class on Tuesday. I will go running on Wednesday. I will go to weights on Thursday. I will go running on Friday," whilst STUFFING myself silly with turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, dressing, casseroles, desserts, etc. That would be obsessive and I am not obsessive.
I did not bawl like a baby when we left Michigan yesterday because I was going to miss my family, friends, home, church, life, etc. That would be childish and I am not childish!
And finally, I did not wear short sleeves today, in Ohio, in 30 degree weather, in falling snow, just because I wanted to wear my cute shirt-- my REALLY cute shirt. That would be vain and I am not vain.
Ahh, I feel SO much better now! What are some of your Not Me! Mondays???

2 comments :
I love when I have clothes that I love so much, and I am the same way with them!! Oh well we just like to be cute!
so i don't wear my fuzzy crocs ALL the time either. and don't think they are the most comfortable things. i'd also NEVER ever wear a shirt because it was so super cute in maybe the not best of weather. :0)
Post a Comment