Thursday, April 22, 2010

Heard in Room 3


While everyone is in the bathroom except for two of my boys. I am sitting at my computer desk next to one of their desks. He leans over and says...


"So, what did you have for breakfast this morning, fine lady?"*

*A quick disclaimer. I love talking life with my kids, so often times, we'll discuss what we had for dinner the night before or what we have for lunch on any given day. We also discuss TV shows, music, sports, and so on. I love learning about what makes them... well, them. I also consistently refer to them as ladies and gentleman. I think hope that a combination of these things is what prompted this question. Carry on.

2 comments :

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Hahaha. I love "Heard in Room 3."

pkgormong said...

OH my this is funny! I do love these little stories you share...it makes me miss my students! Thanks for reminding us all how much fun it is to teach little ones:)
Kara