WE love brown skin. I have a funny story about this. When Grace was about 2 1/2 yrs she said "Mommy, you are really Mexican". I said "I know". Wanting to know where she was going with this I said "What about daddy?" Being the smarty pants she is she said "No. He's not".
Then I asked her about my sister, who needs the help of the sun to get a nice tan. "What about your Aunt Abi? Is she Mexican?" She looked at Abi up and down and then proudly remarked "She's only Mexican in her legs."
3 comments :
I love it! And agree, tan skin is lovely and makes us all look and feel more lovely!
What a riot! :)
WE love brown skin.
I have a funny story about this. When Grace was about 2 1/2 yrs she said "Mommy, you are really Mexican". I said "I know".
Wanting to know where she was going with this I said "What about daddy?" Being the smarty pants she is she said "No. He's not".
Then I asked her about my sister, who needs the help of the sun to get a nice tan. "What about your Aunt Abi? Is she Mexican?" She looked at Abi up and down and then proudly remarked "She's only Mexican in her legs."
Funny Girl.
Post a Comment