Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Cards

Last year was the first year I sent out photo Christmas cards. I really enjoyed the process of picking out a picture and finding the perfect card. I think there is something so special about getting a Christmas card with a picture on it. I love seeing how children have grown and how families have progressed throughout the year. Getting the mail is one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season simply because of Christmas cards! It always has been. I get so excited to go home at Christmas and go through my parent's basket of Christmas cards as well.

I have never used Shutterfly before, but after taking some time to browse the products that they offer, I feel like it would be hard to use another company! Everything is so quality and professional, and the process is easy for someone who gets frustrated with technology sometimes (me).

I love, love, love their photo holiday cards and I think that this one is my favorite. I hope they have it around next year, because I think it is a darling option for a family.


I also think that their Christmas invitations are just perfect. We are having our small group Christmas party on Sunday and the girls are doing a cookie swap. If it were a bigger event with just women (and I had more money), I would love to send out this invitation. Maybe next year!


I also think that it would be fun to make a family photo calendar next year. If I'd thought of it earlier, I would have done one the last few years. My aunt used to do one for our grandparents. Maybe that's a 2011 Christmas gift idea! I also love the calendar poster. If I were going back to work after the baby is born, it would be a fun way to have a calendar to see his sweet face everyday!

Shutterfly is obviously a great company that offers many different photo products. It's great to have Christmas cards be an easy part of the holiday season! Merry Christmas!

1 comment :

pkgormong said...

Rachel, I use shutterfly and LOVE it! I checked out that card you picked out for this year, but philip said it looked too much like ours from last year...but I still LOVE it:) Hope you include your baby's picture on the Christmas card:)