Wednesday, October 2, 2013

23 Weeks

23 weeks
September 25, 2013- October 1, 2013


How Far Along: 23 weeks

Size of Baby: She's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound. She's the approximate size of a mango! 

Total Weight Gain: Not sure, but I will hop on the scale during my appointment on Thursday! 

Maternity Clothes: Absolutely. And may I say, good maternity leggings are a revelation. During my pregnancy with Griffin, I had a few pairs that were so ill-fitting. I remedied that a few weeks ago and bought some that actually fit well. However, I still will never endorse leggings as pants in public. Cover those tushies, ladies! 

Gender: Sweet baby girl!

Movement: I'm not feeling her move, but gosh, she has strange patterns! One day she'll be crazy active all day and then the next day, she's much more low key. I guess she gets tired from all those kicks and punches!

Sleep: I'm still sleeping fairly well. I can only pray that this continues through my third trimester!

What I Miss: We went out for Mexican with friends this weekend and I would've loved a real margarita! Soon enough, soon enough.

Cravings: Still bean burritos all. the. time. I could seriously eat one every single day. I've also been craving spaghetti and really, any kind of pasta.

Symptoms: I'm having the craziest dreams! I remember having wacky dreams when I was pregnant with Griffin, but these take the cake. They're so bizarre, make little sense, and often include people I haven't thought of in years. What in the world?? My acne is improving with my antibiotic creams, plus I've been using Egyptian Magic at night as a moisturizer. Erin recommended it to me and I've been very happy with the results! 

Best Moment of the Week: My parents both got to feel the baby kick which was so special! We also stocked up little sister with some darling clothes at consignment sales. My mom is just a little bit excited to spoil another baby and it's been so fun shopping for a baby girl! Here's just a little sampling of what sister has hanging in her closet waiting for her...








1 comment :

Amy said...

LOVE all those sweet little outfits and LOVE reading about baby girl!!!