29 Weeks
November 6, 2013- November 12, 2013
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of Baby: She weighs roughly 2.5 pounds and is 15 inches from head to heel. She's the size of a butternut squash which makes me want to make some butternut squash soup. I feel like I grew a ton this week!
Total Weight Gain: After eating our way through Boston this past weekend, I am utterly terrified to step on a scale. I know I've gained though. I can see it. Look at that bump!
Maternity Clothes: I'm still wearing all maternity pants except for my yoga and sweat pants. My tops vary, but most are maternity. The sweater above is not maternity; I just sized up.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: She's still moving a lot! She likes to get her little butt all up in my right side. On Saturday, I gave it a little pat and she kicked me back so hard. She's feisty! She also kicked up a storm on both of our flights this weekend. Maybe she'll be a pilot like her Papa!
Sleep: Overall, I really can't complain. Sometimes I wake up for a while in the middle of the night, but it could be worse. I am really, really tired as the day goes on, but I think that's pretty normal.
What I Miss: Energy and not having achy hip pain.
Cravings: I've really been craving a homemade sub sandwich. Today I got the stuff for it at the grocery store and made myself one. Don't worry; the meat was adequately heated per every pregnancy guideline. It absolutely hit the spot. I really considered having another one, but I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
Symptoms: Random, but I got sick today. I was afraid that my morning/ all-day sickness could be returning, but I think it was due to me not eating enough this morning. Other than that, I'm just tired, achy, and slow. All things that just come with the territory!
Best Moment of the Week: I mentioned above that we went to Boston this weekend (I'm planning on blogging a recap next week!). We talked to Griffin on FaceTime a few times and every single time, he asked to see his baby sister. He has blown me away with how excited he is for her to come. I realize that there will be a huge adjustment period once she's born, but I can't wait to see Griffin love on his sister. I also loved when she kicked me after I patted her bottom. Sweet thing.


1 comment :
look how stinkin' cute you are!!! So exciting that you're getting close!
Post a Comment