31 Weeks
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of Baby: She is just over 16 inches long and should weigh about 3 1/3 pounds. BabyCenter says she's the size of a coconut and I do love coconut!
Total Weight Gain: We'll see at my appointment next week! I'm a little concerned with Thanksgiving fast approaching, but not concerned enough to curb my turkey eating. Amen.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: I'm starting to feel her little feet all up in my ribs. It hasn't gotten crazy uncomfortable yet, but I know the day is coming. She's also hiccuping more and more. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love feeling this girl move around! I don't think I'll ever tire of it.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping very well. I'm so thankful!
What I Miss: Really, nothing! Maybe not having to only eat certain kinds of sushi when we go out? But that really doesn't even bother me.
Cravings: I haven't had any specific cravings this week, but when I want something, I absolutely have to have it RIGHT THEN. I've been thirstier than normal, but it's nothing that a tall glass of water can't fix!
Symptoms: I'm just tired and winded a lot. Nothing too bad. My acne is still kicking in case you were worried.
Best Moment of the Week: We're really starting to get the house ready for Little Miss. We're going to move Griffin out of the nursery and into his big boy room within the next few weeks so that I can get him settled in a bed and get the baby's room ready. I cannot believe that we're going to have a BABY here soon!


No comments :
Post a Comment