Saturday, November 23, 2013

A Minted Christmas and a Happy New Year

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, we're starting to think about all things Christmas in the Haney household. Don't get me wrong-- we respect the turkey. Our Thanksgiving day and meal is one of my very favorites of the entire year for many reasons, but I also love that it ushers in the Christmas season.

My husband is one who starts listening to Christmas music in October. I have no problem with people decorating as early as they want to, but we usually get our decorations up the week before Thanksgiving. In fact, we're dedicating most of our weekend to that!

One thing I've been thinking about a lot lately is our annual Christmas card. Since Griffin was born, it's been one of my very favorite parts of the holiday season! I love seeing our family grow every year and picking out the perfect card.

Minted has a fantastic selection of Christmas cards this year. I've had a hard time narrowing down which ones I like the most because they're all so unique and beautiful! We're always sure to include a photo on our card. Let's be honest, though. People don't want to see us-- they want to see Griffin!

Here are a few of my favorites this year…





They also have a gorgeous selection of calendars. I think my very favorite is this Watercolor Brush Grand Calendar. I keep a master family calendar on our fridge; this would look beautiful in any kitchen or office space!


Of course, I'm already starting to think about birth announcements for our little pink bundle arriving in January. I've been swooning over so many of their options. I think this Hello Baby announcement could be perfect for our girl when she makes her grand appearance! 


You really can't go wrong with any of their products. Their site is easy to navigate and it's so simple to find exactly what you need!

We haven't had our pictures taken for our card this year, but Minted offers a really great option where you can buy your card design and then upload your picture when you have it! It's perfect for procrastinators like us. Ha!

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry (almost) Christmas to you and yours!

I was compensated for this post by Minted, but all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

1 comment :

Not So Newlyweds said...

Love the cards with the scalloped edges!!