Tuesday, December 10, 2013

33 Weeks

33 Weeks
December 4, 2013- December 10, 2013



How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby girl weighs a little over 4 pounds and is approaching the 17 inch mark. She's the size of a pineapple, which Griffin would love! He enjoys all of the citrus fruit so very much.

Total Weight Gain: I still think about 25 pounds. I never weigh myself at home. It's my gift to myself.

Maternity Clothes: Of course. I found the dress above when I was pregnant with G and it's just as comfortable as I remember! Leggings are a must, but it does cover my rear end. 

Gender: Baby angel girl! 

Movement: Yes, mostly in the evenings! It's fun to guess what she's doing with her little legs and feet. Such a crazy, amazing feeling! 

Sleep: Great! I will take all the good sleep I can get at this point. 

What I Miss: Maybe just having a wee bit more energy. I'm slow moving these days, both physically and mentally. 

Cravings: This is CRAZY, but I've been craving a certain burger from a local restaurant. I can't even think about other hamburgers, but if you get me a Gordo burger from our neighborhood pub… I will love you forever.

Symptoms: Nothing weird or abnormal. Just pregnancy stuff. Some of it is fine, some of it's gross. I will leave it at that for the comfort of us all.

Best Moment of the Week: My father-in-law came to paint Griffin's big boy room this week and we officially moved G out of his nursery and into his new room! I cannot believe it… three years flew by when I blinked. It was so bittersweet, but mostly sweet. He's so excited about his new room and his big boy bed! He's also excited that his "sissy" will be sleeping in his old room. I'm so proud of how well he's done. My baby is growing up! Just in time for me to have another one, right? 





No comments :