Friday, February 5, 2010

Fashion Friday


Recently, I started reading a blog that I absolutely love. My Brunette Reality has amazing fashion and decorating sense and so many pieces that I just drool over! Through her blog I discovered Lulu's and their dresses are so darling and affordable! I really love wearing dresses at all times of the year. They are just easy and they make you look so put together. We are going to Florida in March and I can't help thinking that I need a few new dresses for our nights on the town! Here are a few of my most recent favorites.






(I would probably hem the tulle at the bottom-- I'm not wild about that look.)


About Town Dress in Mustard-- $37

So many of these dresses could be dressed up with a gorgeous pair of shoes or dressed down with leggings and a cardigan or jacket. I love, love, love dresses that can be versatile! I also enjoy their accessories...




Little Lady Necklace in Amber-- $19
I can't express how much I adore this necklace. I am absolutely ordering this for my jewelry collection.

Bamboo Darling 48 Gray Suede Ruffle T-Strap Sandal--$17
I seriously LOVE these sandals! I am a huge fan of anything with ruffles and I'm also totally ready for sandal weather.

Thanks for the website, MBR! What do you gals think? Any of these just complete misses? Any of them that you absolutely think are darling? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Have a wonderful weekend!

All images courtesy of Lulu's.

1 comment :

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Love it!! The second dress is my favorite. Do you read Lindsay Ferrier's new fashion blog? Changed my life. http://shesstillgotit.blogspot.com/