Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Boy is has gained approximately 4 ounces since last week, so he's still right over a pound(according to Baby Center). He is almost a foot long, which is the length of an ear of corn.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: This morning I got on the scale and it said that I'd actually lost 2 pounds. I don't believe it. However, I think I'm still holding pretty steady at a ten pound weight gain.
Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing a combination of my regular clothes and maternity clothes. Today I'm wearing normal pants. Not as comfortable, but I can still wear them!
Gender: Boy.
Movement: Yesterday, I could not get the child to stop moving. It was GREAT! I know I've said this before, but there is nothing like it. I LOVE that part of being pregnant, along with others. He is very active when I lay down at night and if I wake up in the middle of the night, he kicks to let me know he's in there!
Sleep: I'm still sleeping pretty well. Some girls from birth class were scaring me last night with their stories from their no-sleep third trimester. We'll see if that happens to me!
What I miss: Not shedding like CRAZY! I'm telling you, my hair is falling out in clumps. At this rate, I'll be bald by next Tuesday.
Cravings: My craving for lemonade has subsided (for now). I crave sweet things a lot more then I used to. The hard part is not eating the sweet things!
Symptoms: Nothing other than my crazy baby brain!
Best Moment this week: We went home this weekend and I got to see my parents and so many of my precious friends at church on Sunday morning! I hadn't been home since my baby belly popped out and my sweet mom made me feel so much better by saying, "You are NOT as big as you look in the pictures!" HA! My other favorite moment was when my friend, Matt, told me I didn't look like I'd gained that much weight. BLESS YOU, MATTHEW. And really, the BEST moment of my week was that my parents both got to feel the baby kick! I just love that they got to experience that. I'm obsessed with this child moving, can you tell?


6 comments :
Rachel - you still look so great! You are such a cute little pregnant girl. I hope I'm half as cute when I get pregnant!
sweet, you still look great...oh the hair thing...wait until about 3 months after...I lost so much hair...then the worst...it started growing back...but not lovely and long but short small pieces right in the front:) looked like I had cute my bangs too short:) heeh! you'll look great anyway!
it's the most fun thing EVER to feel your sweet baby moving. especially when you know if it's a boy or a girl...i don't know, it just helps connect with them or something!
and kara, yes...the baby bangs...weird. totally weird. it's a strange look. happened to me both times. urgh.
you wait til after the baby comes...my hair literally filled the sink every morning when i brushed it after i had our little ones.
Hey congrats on your pregnancy!! I'm glad to hear that someone else is experiencing hair loss during pregnancy... My doc said it wasn't common in preg to lose hair... I'm like ok well then what is wrong b/c Im sick of cleaning the drain after every shower! Mine started right away..hoping it slows down soon so I have a warm head this winter :)
rach--that sweater (although much more stylish and attractive) just reminded me of the "matching cowl neck sweater" christmas! the one where you told me you and i were going to match and then jul got the purple one like yours!! but i loved that pink one for years! so much better than the mickey mouse sweatshirt swap :D
Post a Comment