Pregnancy: the only time in your life where you actually want to document how fat you're getting.
You've been seeing my (attempted) weekly updates and photos. Other than that, I've stayed away from cameras for the most part. I do have to say, I'm very glad we've done the weekly pictures. It has been (mostly) fun to see how much I grow from week to week and month to month. We've also done belly shots each week, but that is just for our personal viewing pleasure. I would not subject anyone to that on this blog. I just am not into that, but no hard feelings if you are. One thing I've learned about pregnancy is that everyone is different and you just have to roll with it.
Back to pictures.
I knew when I got pregnant that I'd want to do a maternity shoot at some point. I doubt we'll do this again with any of our other pregnancies, but since this was the first, I wanted to remember it in a special way. We know a lot of amazing photographers, but I knew that I wanted my sweet friend Jenn to do them. She is a fantastic photographer and does an incredible job of capturing really sweet times in peoples lives. She is also a lovely woman who just has the most precious heart. I have known her for well over 10 years and she is a peach!
A few weekends ago, we had her take our maternity pictures in Michigan. She is a Speedy Gonzalez because she already has a preview up on her blog! I am so thrilled with the pictures and cannot wait to see more! I'm excited to pick one to frame for Baby Boy's room. Jenn, we just love them so far. Thank you for documenting this special time in our lives!
I can't wait to hear what you all think!

4 comments :
The profile black and white is so precious. Love it! Love it! Congratulations to your little family!
Gorgeous pictures, Rach! You look stunning, and you and Tyler are adorable together, as always. How are you ever going to pick just one to frame??
hey, I think you blogged about those boots. :) I've seen some of Jenn's pics on Facebook and I've been so impressed! The last 2 (you leaning and the black and white) are my favorite!
I love the pictures... she so captured the happy and the sweet. PS: I LOVE THOSE BOOTS.
love,
the self appointed godmother
Post a Comment