Wednesday, August 21, 2013

17 Weeks

17 Weeks
August 14, 2013- August 20, 2013


How Far Along: 17 weeks

Size of Baby: Baby H2 is about 5 inches from head to bottom and 5 ounces-- about as much as a turnip!

Total Weight Gain: It's hard to know because my scale is wonky, so I probably will just update this when I get weighed at the doctor. But I'm growing!

Maternity Clothes: Nope. Just a lot of yoga pants and forgiving shirts!

Gender: Unknown. We'll know soon! 

Movement: I'm almost 100% sure that what I've been feeling at night when I lie down is the baby moving. It feels like a little butterfly flying around under my belly button. I keep feeling it, so I'm guessing it's the baby. 

Sleep: I've been sleeping normally! Thank you, Lord. 

What I Miss: Nothing specifically this week! 

Cravings: Food. Just food. Pathetic, huh?

Symptoms: I'm finally feeling better! I only threw up once this week which was a huge encouragement to this tired mama. Also, holy boobs. That's my least favorite pregnancy symptom. Awful. 

Best Moment this Week: We met some friends at a park downtown last weekend and we had the best time! It is the neatest place and there was an antique fair going on with food trucks, a popsicle stand, and so much more. The kids (and the dads) played in the splash pad and then we walked and had lunch at a nearby market. It was just a great family day altogether! It makes me excited that we'll have another family member joining us next year when we do these kinds of things! 




1 comment :

Rachel said...

Look at that cute little family in that last photo. Can you even believe it's about to get another member soon?? You look great, my friend!