20 Weeks
September 4, 2013- September 10, 2013
Halfway there!
How far along: 20 weeks! We're halfway to meeting our baby girl!
Size of Baby: She's about 10.5 ounces and 10 inches from head to heel. That's about the size of a banana!
Total Weight Gain: Nothing more, but I haven't gone back to the doctor yet. But I'm still growing by the day, trust.
Maternity Clothes: I'm definitely in all maternity pants now, but I still don't own any maternity shorts because I'm praying that the 90 degree days will end soon. It's so blasted hot. I am basically living in my running shorts and t-shirts. I can still wear my regular t-shirts, but they're tight.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: I'm definitely feeling her multiple times a day now. This girl is spicy! She moves most in the mid to late afternoon, and I usually can feel her off and on at night when I lay down. I can't wait for Tyler to be able to feel her kicks!
Sleep: I slept pretty well this week! Tyler was gone most of the week and although I prefer to have him here, I wasn't complaining about having the bed all to myself. Amen.
What I Miss: Even though my doctor has assured me I'm fine, I miss not worrying about my caffeine intake everyday (one cup of a coffee or a pop). But that's really it!
Cravings: Soup, yogurt, and cinnamon rolls. Normally, I don't like cinnamon at all. Yuck. However, I've been craving cinnamon rolls like crazy over the past few weeks. My neighbor brought us some cinnamon roll cake which was incredible and while Tyler was gone, I might have put down an order of Pizza Hut's cinnamon sticks in one sitting. Stop judging me.
Best Moment of the Week: I love watching Griffin interact with my belly. Once every day or so, he'll remember that his "baby sis-ser" is in there and want to tickle her... which still feels like I'm being attacked with a rake. He also loves asking me to open my belly so he can see her. He's started telling me I'm "so cute, Mommy!" and this week, he told the baby she was so cute too. Love that sweet boy!
And just for a little comparison, here I am at 20 weeks with Griffin. I guess what they say is true; you really are bigger with your second baby! Lord, help me. Just kidding. I'll gain 100 pounds if that's what it takes... but I really hope I don't. Happy Wednesday!


.jpg)
3 comments :
you look great!
Could you be any cuter? The answer is NOPE! Not at all!
I'm a little behind but I'm LOVING your comment on here about G tickling his baby sister. Cutest thing EVER.
Post a Comment