24 weeks
October 2, 2013- October 8, 2013
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Size of baby: She's roughly 1 1/3 pounds, over a foot long, and she's around the size of an ear of corn.
Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds already-- eek! I better cut down on the after dinner dessert.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please. I do need some good maternity tanks but haven't been able to find any that I love. Any suggestions?
Gender: Our girl!
Movement: This little lady can really get going! I've been able to see some of her movements from the outside. I took a video of her this week really kicking and punching at my stomach. Such a miracle.
Sleep: I'm sleeping just fine. I know this is probably going to be short-lived as I quickly approach the third trimester.
What I Miss: This is gross, but I miss hot dogs. I don't eat them a lot, but I've been really craving a coney dog from National Coney Island in Michigan. Oh well, it's only temporary!
Cravings: Donuts, bean burritos, Dr. Pepper, and red meat except for hamburgers. I've mentioned all of these, but I just want to reiterate that they haven't died down. I don't like those things all together, though, just to be clear.
Symptoms: Just my beautiful, beautiful acne.
Best Moment of the Week: I think I can say with 98% assurance that this baby has a name! We have two names that we really love and Tyler basically told me I could choose. I absolutely love what we've decided to go with. We're doing the same thing we did with Griffin and will wait to announce her name until she's born. Around fifteen weeks to go!
And just for a comparison, here I am with Griffin at 24 weeks. I really feel like I'm carrying Sister much differently than I carried Griffy. I can't believe that was almost three years ago!


.jpg)
1 comment :
My favorite maternity tanks were the built in support ones from Gap - and I still wear them! It was nice to finally meet you. Hoping to make it to story time more often.
Post a Comment