25 weeks
October 9, 2013- October 15, 2013
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of Baby: From her head to her heels, she's about 13.5 inches in length. She weighs approximately 1.5 pounds and is the size of a rutabaga. I've never actually seen a rutabaga. Maybe I should look for one at Kroger next week.
Total Weight Gain: I'm still hanging tight at 13 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes, I'm still rocking a maternity tunic like no one's business. I've also determined that I can't wear any more tanks with shelf bras. It's just not working for me. I picked up a few maternity tanks at Old Navy last night and I wore one today. It was so comfortable and I'm planning on grabbing a few more this weekend!
Gender: Baby girl!
Movement: She's kicking around right now! I feel like she has super active days and then laid back days. She's most definitely the most active at night. I will miss this so, so much when she's born.
Sleep: I'm still having great second trimester sleep.
What I Miss: Clear skin. Oh, how I took it for granted for 28 years. My dermatologist said it's temporary. Even if it sticks around forever, it's completely worth it!
Cravings: I've really craved soup throughout this pregnancy. I could eat a huge bowl of any kind every day. It's currently 10:30 pm and now I'm craving a bowl of vegetable soup. Mmmmm.
Symptoms: Not to beat a dead horse, but acne. Oh well. My hair isn't falling out as much anymore, which is great!
Best Moment of the Week: This week I saw two of my girlfriends who have moved away. They're both due with boys (one in November, one in January). It was so fun to see them and their cute baby bumps. It made me so excited to see them again in January but with our babies! It's also been so fun to pick up little things here and there for baby sister. I love shopping for Griffin and it's been wonderful to have another baby to consider. Could you just die at these tiny shoes? Thank you, Columbus Day sales!



1 comment :
Cute shoes! Glad you are still feeling good! I'm 26 weeks this week, getting harder to move around!
Post a Comment