Today, I finally started doing something about it.
This is how it looked when Griffin went to bed tonight. He walked into his room to go to bed and said, "Wow. So messy!" I told Tyler that it's an organized mess, which is true. Sometimes you have to make a bigger mess to get organized. Am I right?
I started small today. I went through Griffin's pajamas, his pants, and a bunch of baskets he has in his room. I set things aside to sell, to store, and to wash for the new baby.
I typically find that once I start a project like this, I get excited about finishing and keep on going strong. I won't have a ton of time to work on his room tomorrow, but I've started. That's always the hardest part for me.
I feel like once I conquer his room and his closet, I'll be able to start transferring things over to his big boy room. And once he moves into his big boy room, we'll say goodbye to the crib. Lord, have mercy.
Hopefully this is just the start of clearing out our home for more space and less frustration. I've been intending to start this for probably three months and I'm excited about the prospect!
This is the sixteenth post in my 31 Days of Being Imperfectly Intentional series.



No comments :
Post a Comment