Monday, October 21, 2013

Days 17-20 :: New Rooms

Well. Hello.

I've kind of dropped the ball on blogging for the last few days.

Tyler was gone for three days and I'm a little tired. I took a good portion of each of those days and started cleaning out our guest room/ office that's going to be Griffin's new room. I also started clearing out things in the nursery to make room for the baby's things.

Working on the rooms, plus single handedly taking care of an energetic toddler while pregnant left little room (or desire) to sit down and blog. He doesn't look so energetic here, does he? He's good at pretending!


It's now Sunday night and I have a quiet house. I've purged some things and am going to work on purging a lot more stuff this week. Griffin's big boy beds are coming on Wednesday and we need to sell the existing furniture in that room.

So even though I didn't blog about it, I have been doing lots of intentional preparations for the baby and for Griffin's big boy room.

I have lots of summer clothes to put away that are no longer useful. I have lots of tiny pink and white sleepers and gowns to wash. I just have a lot to do.


This sweet boy has been so good while I've been working away at cleaning and organizing. He can be a handful, but then again, so can I. 

I never wanted these 31 days to feel restrictive or binding in any way. I wanted to be intentional as much as I could and be intentional about blogging. I've done that this weekend and I have eleven more days in October to continue.

I'm off to bed, but I'm looking forward to a more substantial post tomorrow! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


This covers the seventeenth through the twentieth days of my 31 Days of Being Imperfectly Intentional series. 


1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I loved this line, "He can be a handful, but then again, so can I." When Leo is being stubborn or defiant it's so good for me to remember that so am I, probably more often than he is. Mine may be less noticeable, but it's against bigger things, things that matter more.